John M Jennings
Here are the 25 most popular IFODs in terms of clicks.
- Turning 16 – Things 16-Year-Olds Can Legally Do
- Ignorance and the Dunning-Kruger Effect
- The Loudest Noise Ever Recorded
- How Many People are 7-Foot Tall?
- What Did Albert Einstein Do With His Nobel Prize Money?
- Why Do Competitors Often Put Their Stores Next to Each Other?
- The Golden Ratio
- Was Math Invented or Discovered
- Top Innovations That Didn’t Exist 10 and 20 Years Ago
- How Many New Books are Published Each Year?
- How Often Do We Lie?
- Which is Bigger – The Stock Market or the Bond Market?
- DO Lemmings Really Engage in Mass Suicide?
- Starbucks Sizes – Explained
- Great Life Advice From a SEAL – Staying in Your Three-Foot World
- Isn’t It Ironic – Probably Not. The Misuse of the Word Irony
- The Four Forces of Flight
- The Four Forces in the Universe (and possibly a fifth)
- Flat Earth Society
- Vestigial Structures
- Are Redheads Going Extinct?
- What Happens to a Bullet Shot Straight up in the Air?
- How Many People Finish Books?
Get in Touch
Want to book John at your next event? Or, do you have a question for him, a topic you'd like him to explore on his IFOD blog, or just want to say hey? Reach out here, he responds to all inquiries (although it might take some time—he gets a lot of fan mail).