Happy Groundhog’s Day 2019! I began writing the IFOD on this site on Groundhog’s Day two years ago. The first IFOD was The Interesting Number Paradox.
Since that first IFOD, the site has received over 123,000 clicks. Over the two
Most IFODs get between 100 – 300 clicks on the day it’s published. There are another 200 – 500 clicks a day of prior IFODs. Most of these come from Google searches and from countries all over the world.
Here’s a running list of all the IFODs: Running List – Archives
The most popular IFODs, all with thousands of clicks are:
- Ignorance and the Dunning-Kruger Effect
- The Loudest Noise Ever Recorded
- Is Math Invented or Discovered
- Turning 16 – Things
16 Year OldsCan Legally Do
- The Golden Ratio
- Which is Bigger – the Stock Market or Bond Market?
- Do Lemmings Really Engage in Mass Suicide?
- Flat Earth Society
- How Many People are 7-Foot Tall?
- The Four Forces of Flight
My personal favorites not included in the above:
- Turtles All the Way Down
- Goodhart’s Law and Unintended Consequences
- CRISPR- Cas9
- Exercise and Weight Loss – A Conundrum
- Mile 21 Thinking
- Decision Making Under Uncertainty – The Ellsberg Paradox
Thanks for reading!
The most informative and most interesting information I get from the internet. Thanks for providing it.
Ummmm, I thought this was going to be about groundhogs.
Congrats! The high engagement and organic growth show that the content is, in fact, interesting. I enjoy it every day.
Congrats John – love it!
Congratulation on the second anniversary of your excellent and mind-penning IFODs.
Congrats John! Thanks for entertaining and educating us (almost) every weekday. Enjoy your favorite holiday….!