I love to snack on hard pretzels and over the past few years I’ve been noting which pretzels stand out. Here’s my list of the best hard pretzels I’ve come across:
1. Quinn’s Whole Grain Sea Salt Pretzels
I recently bought these at Whole Foods and was completely blown away by how good they were. My wife and I devoured them.
2. Trader Joe’s Gluten Free Pretzel Twists
Years ago I mistakenly bought these gluten-free pretzels (I have no issues with eating gluten) and quickly fell in love with their texture and taste. They are now a staple in our household. Being gluten-free, however, they taste different than what you may be used to and I realize they may not be for everyone.
3. Dot’s Homestyle Pretzels
These pretzels are seasoned and are ridiculously good.
4. Snyder’s of Hanover Old Tyme Pretzels
Snyder’s makes great pretzels. These classic pretzels are among my favorites.
5. Trader Joe’s Pumpernickel Pretzel Sticks
These Trader Joe’s pretzels are just bursting with flavor.
- Trader Joe’s Honey Wheat Pretzel Sticks — a perfect combination of salty with a touch of sweet
- Utz Sourdough Specials — a quality sourdough pretzel and they come in tubs!
- Rold Gold Tiny Twists — can’t go wrong with these classic pretzel twists.
- Snack Factory Original Pretzel Crips — great to set out for entertaining and they are good with spreads and dips such as hummus
- Goldfish Pretzels — addictive and like all Goldfish snacks, the first ingredient is “smiles”
I’d love to hear what your favorite pretzels are — please share with us in the comments below
Yesterday a coworker went on about his favourite pretzels; which I thought was unusual. Now todays IFOD.
Blip in the matrix
Utz Sourdough ‘Original’ Pretzels
From the Ground Up Cauliflower Pretzel Sticks. The perfect amount of salt and tasty.
Almost criminal that Dot’s are only third!
Used to be a Snyder’s man, until I discovered Unique. Now I get a case shipped to my house as needed! https://www.uniquepretzels.com/
No Martin’s? https://www.martinspretzels.com/
Blows away any mass produced pretzel. Used to buy them from the green market on Union Square in Manhattan, but now have them shipped since I moved away.
They also lost a factory to a fire in December and have been rebuilding. Great people… Great pretzels…